morbid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Type 59 Chinese Medium Tank

3 posters

Go down

The Type 59 Chinese Medium Tank Empty The Type 59 Chinese Medium Tank

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:32 am

The new premium tank offer is the Type 59 chinese medium tank for 7500 gold. It is a slightly weaker version of the Russian T-54. If you can afford the purchase and don't have the patients to earn a T-54 it's a good buy......Have fun and enjoy life to the fullest.....

Back to top Go down

The Type 59 Chinese Medium Tank Empty Re: The Type 59 Chinese Medium Tank

Post  morbid_thompsongunner Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 am

Tempting, but buying instead of earning a tank just does not sit right with me. On the other hand this means that I will probably never be able to drive something even remotely close to your guy's tier. Oh well... I'll just continue to be the drunken clown lol!
morbid_thompsongunner
morbid_thompsongunner
O-4 Major
O-4 Major

Back to top Go down

Post  morbid_bolter Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

oooooooooo new tank to buy very tempting
i'll have a look later.
morbid_bolter
morbid_bolter
O-11 General of the Army
O-11 General of the Army

Back to top Go down

Post  morbid_kranky Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 am

Very fun to play with, I have one. Now Gunner, how long would the game last if no one bought premium? I use the xp from premium tanks to work my way up the tiers. If I'm paying to support the game why shouldn't I rank up faster?
morbid_kranky
morbid_kranky
E-3 Corporal
E-3 Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  morbid_thompsongunner Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 am

morbid_kranky wrote:Very fun to play with, I have one. Now Gunner, how long would the game last if no one bought premium? I use the xp from premium tanks to work my way up the tiers. If I'm paying to support the game why shouldn't I rank up faster?

No argument there, I too have a premium account and spend gold to convert EP. That is not my issue I just don't really like the idea of buying a whole tank when you have not even reached its tier in the tech tree. But thats just me. Wink
morbid_thompsongunner
morbid_thompsongunner
O-4 Major
O-4 Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 am

morbid_thompsongunner wrote:
morbid_kranky wrote:Very fun to play with, I have one. Now Gunner, how long would the game last if no one bought premium? I use the xp from premium tanks to work my way up the tiers. If I'm paying to support the game why shouldn't I rank up faster?

No argument there, I too have a premium account and spend gold to convert EP. That is not my issue I just don't really like the idea of buying a whole tank when you have not even reached its tier in the tech tree. But thats just me. Wink

I have noticed that a lot of players opted to buying the Type 59 and have no idea on how to use the tank. The experience that a player gains clawing his/her way up the tech tree helps the player to understand the method of play for that tank type. Wallet warriors are not always smart players (unlike Jambo, Kranky, and me).... There is no substitute for playing experience and tank smarts....
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  morbid_kranky Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:51 am

I was at level 9 at the end of the beta, do I really have to go through all that again?
morbid_kranky
morbid_kranky
E-3 Corporal
E-3 Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  morbid_thompsongunner Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:05 pm

morbid_kranky wrote:I was at level 9 at the end of the beta, do I really have to go through all that again?

Ahhm yes like the rest of us ROFL
morbid_thompsongunner
morbid_thompsongunner
O-4 Major
O-4 Major

Back to top Go down

Post  morbid_kranky Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:18 am

morbid_dragonbreath1166 wrote:
morbid_thompsongunner wrote:

I have noticed that a lot of players opted to buying the Type 59 and have no idea on how to use the tank. The experience that a player gains clawing his/her way up the tech tree helps the player to understand the method of play for that tank type. Wallet warriors are not always smart players (unlike Jambo, Kranky, and me).... There is no substitute for playing experience and tank smarts....
cheers

I play it sneaky for the most part. I like to get behind their cap and take out their arty. I'm averaging about 3 kills a round and about 50k credits.
morbid_kranky
morbid_kranky
E-3 Corporal
E-3 Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down